Friday, March 13, 2009

New Arrivals: Zoas & Leather

Today I bought two new corals: a rock of Zoas and a Leather looking like toadstool.
I brought them home and acclimated:
  1. Floated bags in the tank for about 1 hour
  2. Put frags into plastic containers with their own water
  3. Started to increase water voume in plastic containers by adding the water from the tank.
  4. Once about 50% of water was changed (on a stretch of about 1 hour) frags were deposited into the display tank. by firstthrowing them in separate containers and then i

No comments:

Salty First Attempt (Failed)

Salty First Attempt (Failed)
My Salt Water Tank Very few mods from how I got it.

Water weed bought 5/6/08

Water weed bought 5/6/08
red gracilaria (?) - Got either desintegrated or eaten

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!
I have like 3-4 of these - turned out to be Petsts!

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)
Largest Anemone in my tank RIP - (rock crashed on her during tank maint)