Thursday, March 12, 2009

Adition of Filter Cartridge, PWC

Today I found out that my tank should have a filter cartridge from Petco employee. So I bought one for $10.00 at Petco.
In the evening I had carried out a PCW of one almost full bucket. Then removed all the liverock rubble from the intake chamber and installed the filter cartridge into it. I had placed the rubble back into the display portion of the tank.
There is still trickling noise caused by the the mid-chamber being not full and still algae presence on the tank glass dure to recent ammonia spike and ammonia staying at .25 level.

No comments:

Salty First Attempt (Failed)

Salty First Attempt (Failed)
My Salt Water Tank Very few mods from how I got it.

Water weed bought 5/6/08

Water weed bought 5/6/08
red gracilaria (?) - Got either desintegrated or eaten

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!
I have like 3-4 of these - turned out to be Petsts!

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)
Largest Anemone in my tank RIP - (rock crashed on her during tank maint)