Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Anemone Feeding

Today I bought two shrimps at the fish market. They cost me only $0.35!
I scraped a miniscule piece off one of them and fed three anemonies (the Senior, and two other ones that I could spot) The senior is still hiding behind the rock right under my filter's output. It was fun to watch it grab the piece of shrimp! Later that day I saw my clown bonding with the anemone - very interesting to watch!
I'm thinking about adding the macro algae to the fishtank.

No comments:

Salty First Attempt (Failed)

Salty First Attempt (Failed)
My Salt Water Tank Very few mods from how I got it.

Water weed bought 5/6/08

Water weed bought 5/6/08
red gracilaria (?) - Got either desintegrated or eaten

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!
I have like 3-4 of these - turned out to be Petsts!

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)
Largest Anemone in my tank RIP - (rock crashed on her during tank maint)