Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day after Intro

Evening temperature is around 80F
That is the upper limit for my corals.
The high temperature is the result of having the PC lights on during the day time.
The Katy & baby Kay are doing great.
Xenia seems to be OK in her new spot on top of the rock, she is pulsating, but not expanding her polips. I don't know if this is "normal" behavior or not. Will have to give it another day.
My parameters are not 100% good after all and she could be still stressed after short exposure to the air (in attempt to silicone her to the rock) or after being pinched by a rubber band when the sliconing attempt failed.

No comments:

Salty First Attempt (Failed)

Salty First Attempt (Failed)
My Salt Water Tank Very few mods from how I got it.

Water weed bought 5/6/08

Water weed bought 5/6/08
red gracilaria (?) - Got either desintegrated or eaten

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!
I have like 3-4 of these - turned out to be Petsts!

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)
Largest Anemone in my tank RIP - (rock crashed on her during tank maint)