Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 4: Discoveriess

Parameters:
Temperature 74 F.
Salinity 1.020 Went up! - Great

Heater that I brought from another tank broke. I need to get a new one.
I found out that the thing that was on top of one of the rocks turned out to be another anemone. Today it was inflated to twice the yesterday's size!
We discovered some strange things (one like a crab another one like a ball of slime on the rocks.

I fed the fishes with some live brine shrimp. They can't take them at once. They put them in their mouthes and then spit out and take in again until they swallow the whole thing.

No comments:

Salty First Attempt (Failed)

Salty First Attempt (Failed)
My Salt Water Tank Very few mods from how I got it.

Water weed bought 5/6/08

Water weed bought 5/6/08
red gracilaria (?) - Got either desintegrated or eaten

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!
I have like 3-4 of these - turned out to be Petsts!

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)
Largest Anemone in my tank RIP - (rock crashed on her during tank maint)