Sunday, February 15, 2009

Addition of Green Hydnophora ($8)

A 1-bucket PWC was carried out.

Today I bought off MR member a piece of Green Hydnophora. I had acclimated it by placing the bag into the tank and then pouring water into the bag with a small scoop over time.
Then I had placed the coral on top of the rock, but it was leaning against the glass so I had it relocated on another rock in the center of the tank. The coral feels soft to touch with a stony core.
I didn't see it under "daylight" yet

No comments:

Salty First Attempt (Failed)

Salty First Attempt (Failed)
My Salt Water Tank Very few mods from how I got it.

Water weed bought 5/6/08

Water weed bought 5/6/08
red gracilaria (?) - Got either desintegrated or eaten

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!
I have like 3-4 of these - turned out to be Petsts!

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)
Largest Anemone in my tank RIP - (rock crashed on her during tank maint)