Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DEAD

So, I blame the heat wave for the death of my tank. It's sitting on the shelf with dead rock, dead sand and equipment thrown inside of it. Being an eye sore, I'm planning on restarting it even though Feng Shui does not recommend having water element in the bedroom.
Restart plan:
1. Obtain a water filter - Currently in line for the Typhooon III Air Water and Ice.
2. Obtain LR/LS - currently in line for LR/LS.
3. Set it up: Need to extend an electric line to be on that wall or put the setup next to my bed.
4. Cycle it.
5. Re-add live stock to previous levels. - Wish list - a pair of clowns and a BTA!

No comments:

Salty First Attempt (Failed)

Salty First Attempt (Failed)
My Salt Water Tank Very few mods from how I got it.

Water weed bought 5/6/08

Water weed bought 5/6/08
red gracilaria (?) - Got either desintegrated or eaten

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!

Moni Jr. on top of live rock!
I have like 3-4 of these - turned out to be Petsts!

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)

Moni Sr.(Haitian pink-tip anemone)
Largest Anemone in my tank RIP - (rock crashed on her during tank maint)